Always Looking for Great People
Join a team of collaborative, supportive legal professionals who value direct communication and great work. Whether working internally, off-site with a client, or in one of our project facilities, we offer a professional and engaging environment.
Entry-level eDiscovery Position for JDs — New York, NY
Tower Legal Solutions (www.towerls.com) is hiring JDs for an entry-level e-Discovery position expected to start immediately in NYC and run for 6-8 weeks (potentially longer). You will be expected to work approximately 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
To be eligible for this project, you must:
-Be available to work for the full duration of the project without interruption
-Be registered with Tower Legal, or be willing to register as soon as possible
-Have some prior document review experience
-Experience with financial reviews is a plus
-Admitted Attorneys welcome to apply
If you meet the above criteria, please reply to email@example.com with an updated resume in MS WORD FORMAT only. We will reach out to you upon receipt to discuss the project with you further. Failure to include a resume will hinder our efforts to place you on this project and will reduce your chances.
Please be sure to include PROJECT SOLSTICE in the subject line of your email.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, please refrain from making any telephone inquiries.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Document Review Project for JDs pending admission - Immediate start — New York, NY
Tower Legal Solutions is hiring JDs pending admission for an upcoming document review project, expected to start on Monday, April 6 and run for 3-4 weeks (potentially longer). You will be expected to work approximately 39 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
To be eligible for this project, you must:
– Be available to work for the full duration of the project without interruption.
– Be registered with Tower Legal
– Have some prior document review experience
– Experience with financial reviews is a plus
If you meet the above criteria, please respond via email to NYproject@towerls.com with an updated resume in MS WORD FORMAT attached. We will reach out to you upon receipt to discuss the project with you further. Failure to include a resume will hinder our efforts to place you on this project and will reduce your chances.
Please be sure to include PROJECT APRIL in the subject line of your reply.Read less
Compliance Specialist — New York, NY
Our client is seeking a compliance specialist with a minimum of 3 years of compliance work experience. The compensation for the position will be highly competitive. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree (JD preferred, but not required), FINRA certification and licenses, CAMS certification and experience with Broker Dealers, Hedge Funds, and RIAs with AML, KYC and CIP.Read less
Document Review Attorneys (Entry-Level and Experienced) — Charlotte, NC
Tower Legal Solutions seeks exceptional attorney candidates licensed in any US jurisdiction to join our team of e-discovery professionals working on document review projects in Uptown Charlotte, North Carolina!
In order to be considered, candidates must be admitted in at least one US jurisdiction. Candidates must be available to work on-site in Tower’s Uptown Charlotte Office (remote work is not available).
If interested in Charlotte opportunities, please respond via email to NCproject@towerls.com with the following information:
1. RESUME: Please attach your resume in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format. Other formats like .pdf, .rtf, .wps, .pages or Google Docs cannot be accepted.
2. BIOGRAPHICAL STATEMENT: Briefly summarize educational background, bar memberships, and prior work experience.
3. AVAILABILITY CONFIRMATION: Please confirm that you are available to work on-site in Charlotte, and when you would be available to begin work on Tower opportunities.
Qualified individuals will be contacted regarding the opportunity their availability to interview in the Charlotte office.
All inquiries must be submitted via email to NCproject@towerls.com. Phone calls will not be accepted.
@TowerStaffing we #getyouhired!
IP Specialist — New York, NY
Our law firm client is seeking an IP Specialist for their New York office. The ideal candidate will provide general oversight of formality filings with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), including maintaining a docket of filing deadlines, and assistance with patent/trademark application filings. Coordinating, preparing and filing formal documents for U.S. patent and trademark applications, including Priority Claims, Assignments, ownership changes, Declarations, Missing Parts responses, Information Disclosure Statements, Issue Fee payments, Certificates of Correction, Section 8/15, Section 8/9s, and Statements of Use.
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of three years of relevant experience in intellectual property prosecution support; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Detailed knowledge of United States Patent and Trademark office practices regarding new application fillings and application formalities.
• Interpersonal communication skills necessary to maintain effective relationships with partners, attorneys, clients and staff.
Entry Level Legal Recruiting Assistant — New York, NY
Our law firm client is seeking a Legal Recruiting Assistant to the Legal Recruiting team and work with the Firm’s Recruiting Committee.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Solid knowledge of MS Word and PowerPoint required. Advanced skill in MS Excel and knowledge of viRecruit a plus
• Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, efficient at multi-tasking and able to handle time sensitive projects
• Possess excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
• Must have flexibility in working overtime to meet operating needs particularly during the summer and fall
Real Estate Paralegal — New York, NY
Our law firm client is seeking a Real Estate Paralegal who will be responsible for providing support to the attorneys in the Real Estate Section of the firm.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 5+ years transactional paralegal experience, preferably in a sophisticated commercial real estate law firm environment.
• Excellent attention to detail, analytical abilities and resourcefulness.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to prioritize, multitask, and meet various, and sometimes competing deadlines.
• Flexibility to work overtime when necessary.
Part time, Temporary Commercial In-House Attorney — New York, NY
Our tech company client is seeking a part time commercial/ attorney in New York.
The ideal candidate will have high level experience with drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts. Large law firm and/or in-house experience preferred (5-7 years). This role will be 15-20 hours per week, with flexibility on days. The duration of this position will be 3-6 months to start.Read less
Experienced Litigation Paralegal for Top Law Firm - Work in Boston, MA — New York, NY
We are working with a top US law firm to help them find an experienced litigation paralegal in Boston.
The ideal candidate will have a BS/BA from an accredited university and at least 3 years of solid large firm general commercial litigation experience, with a preference for intellectual property experience. The ideal candidate will also have working knowledge of cite checking, blue booking, ediscovery and trial prep. Please send your resume and salary requirements.
Experienced Executive Assistant to CEO — New York, NY
Our client is seeking an Executive/Personal Assistant for the CEO of an energy investment company. This will be 75% business, 25% personal support. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience supporting c-level executives and have a Bachelor degree. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Quicken, Google Drive and Adobe Acrobat.Read less
Careers at Tower
Talent Acquisition and Development Specialist, Human Resources — New York, NY
Tower Legal Solutions seeks a Talent Acquisition and Development Specialist to provide support to our Company’s growth and development, leading Tower’s talent acquisition process and creating a strategic offering of professional training and development. The ideal candidate will have proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills. The Talent Specialist will determine the most effective recruiting channels, conduct initial interviews, prepare candidates for interviewing with hiring managers, negotiate compensation, lead the on-boarding process, and create employee development curriculums to improve overall organizational performance, among other tasks.
• 4-5 years of relevant HR experience
• Bachelor’s Degree; PHR a plus
• Experience developing strategic initiatives which align with business goals and budget
• Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
Sales Associate — Minneapolis, MN
Tower Legal Solutions is seeking a Sales Associate that will effectively identify, grow and close new business opportunities. This individual will work closely with the Business Development team, as well as with executives, to develop sales strategies that will meet individual and company-wide performance goals. The ideal candidate will have excellent sales and negotiation skills in addition to having the ability to maintain a productive balance between new and existing customers.
• Strong knowledge of legal staffing and recruiting markets
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
• Experience developing strategic initiatives which align with business / company goals
• Experience in small business, a plus
• Presents well, negotiates effectively and closes business
• Self-starter who can act with little or no direction
• Ability to follow-up and be tenacious
Legal Recruiter, Permanent Placements — Washington DC, Charlotte, NC and Minneapolis, MN
Tower Legal Solutions is looking for a Legal Recruiter to join its Permanent Placement team. This person will be the first point of contact for law firm and in-house legal department clients to fill permanent placement legal positions. The successful candidate will have a proven record of success in the full recruiting life cycle, including identifying, screening and interviewing attorneys. The Recruiter will build and drive recruiting operations by creating new opportunities and building on existing relationships; set and achieve quantifiable KPIs and recruiting goals to meet company growth plans; take a complete job request from clients; and troubleshoot and resolve any client and candidate issues.
• Bachelor’s degree required, JD degree preferred
• 3+ years of experience in legal recruiting, preferably focused on matching attorneys and paralegals to AMLaw 200 law firms and Fortune 500 in-house legal department clients
• Entrepreneurial spirit and understanding of early stage startups
• Extremely organized and ability to work quickly in a fast-paced environment to meet demands of time-sensitive client needs